With the presence of Dr. Miladys González, the Webinar: Health professionals and covid-19 was held. The event held on May 27, 2021, and organized by the Metropolitan Network of Citizen Participation, had the participation of 79 people, who exchanged with the speaker, on the main measures to be taken in the current epidemiological conditions in relation to the Covid-19 global pandemic. At the end of the presentation of the topic, Dr. González also presented the new careers in the area of health technologies that would be inaugurated at the UMET, as part of the relationship with society. Finally, it should be noted that 79 people participated in the webinar.
- Firma de convenio tripartito entre la Fundación Metropolitana, Red Metropolitana y Fundación Luis Cristóbal Simbaña Iza
- Firma de convenio entre la Fundación Metropolitana, la Red Metropolitana y el Albergue San Juan de Dios
- Un Tratamiento de Esperanza – Donación Heiber Mujica
- Casa Abierta por el Día Mundial de la Salud Mental
- Firma De Convenio Tripartito Entre La Fundación Metropolitana, Red Metropolitana Y Fundación “El Negro Celi“