On August 13th afternoon it was performed the Graduate Monitoring event, from the Law Faculty in Guayaquil Campus. The event was promoted by the Fundación Metropolitana in which the PhD Carlos Bruzón, Major Director, and the PhD Yeriny Conopoima, responsible of the Graduate Monitoring process. During the event it was evaluated the inform of the Graduate Monitoring as part of the self-assessment with the academic community, students and graduates. The welcoming words were given by the Attorney Carlos Orellana, just graduated from UMET and it was accompanied by students and graduates from different proms at UMET.
- Firma de convenio tripartito entre la Fundación Metropolitana, Red Metropolitana y Fundación Luis Cristóbal Simbaña Iza
- Firma de convenio entre la Fundación Metropolitana, la Red Metropolitana y el Albergue San Juan de Dios
- Un Tratamiento de Esperanza – Donación Heiber Mujica
- Casa Abierta por el Día Mundial de la Salud Mental
- Firma De Convenio Tripartito Entre La Fundación Metropolitana, Red Metropolitana Y Fundación “El Negro Celi“